What to Do If Your Bundles Are Dull
Are your bundle starting to look a little lifeless and dry? Do you notice your that the longer you wear your bundles the texture changes? Well here’s a solution to your problem.
Here are some Tips:
- Deep condition your bundles for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Wash your bundles with a Clarifying Shampoo.
- Use a light serum to put on your hair before straightening or curling your bundles.
Here’s another tip you might have never thought to use, Dawn Soap. Yes, you read it right Dawn Dish Soap is an anti-bacterial soap that is good for getting bacteria and excess dirt and oils from your hair. Side-note: If it can clean the birds it can clean your bundles.
Here are some hair products we recommend:
- Silicon Mix Shampoo and Conditioner
- Crème of Nature Argan Oil Products